My voice is bright, engaging, warm, contemporary and neutral with a native English RP/BBC accent. I pride myself on my extremely clear diction and sight-reading skills. My usual range is from kids to teens to young adults although I am highly versatile and have been known to voice old ladies and animals! I'm willing to try anything to give your project a unique voice. I'm confident at experimenting on the spot with pitch, age and accent to achieve the desired effect or character.
My native accent is British (RP/BBC English) and I have a range of British accents (including Scottish, Irish, Cockney) and excellent General American and Southern American accents as well as Australian, New Zealand and other European accents. I am a good mimic which helps with picking up accents and voice-matching.
I am classically trained with a BA (Honours) Degree in Acting and an extensive theatre background. My voice experience is in Video Games, Animation, Commercial, Corporate and Radio Drama. I recently moved to Los Angeles from London with a husband and six suitcases.
Theatrical vocal training (3 years) with Margo Annett - BA (Honours) Degree in Acting, Middlesex University, London.
The Voice and Shakespearean Text - Nadine George/Voice Studio International.
Gravy for the Brain.
- Voice of God, BAFTA Britannia Awards 2018
- Black Desert Xbox One Trailer (Video Game) - Pearl Abyss/Marc Graue
- The Bard's Tale IV (Video Game) - InXile Entertainment/Marc Graue Studios
- The Great Wizarding War (Audio Drama) - Broadstrokes Productions
- Tick and Tock (Animation) - JBI Studios
- Element Space (Video Game) - Horseless Cowboy
- Disney Animal World Magazine (TV Commercial) - Eaglemoss/Banana Split
- My Little Pony Coloring Adventures (TV Commercial) - Hasbro/Banana Split
- Doctor Who: The Curse of the Daleks (Audio Drama) - BBC/Big Finish
I have an excellent ear for accents/dialects including:
English RP (Native), London/Estuary/Cockney, Scottish, Irish, Australian, New Zealand, Standard American, Southern, New York, French, German, Eastern European (Polish/Czech etc), Russian.
As a singer, I have performed in shows including Sunshine on Leith (featuring the music of The Proclaimers), The Undersea World of Bubble McBea (Scottish Opera) and The Rise & Fall of Little Voice - thanks to my ability to impersonate divas such as Shirley Bassey, Marilyn Monroe, Marlene Dietrich, Ethel Merman and Judy Garland.